No Split Engine Room – NOSPER
- One no split body containing One common engine room.
- The engine room/accommodation body are connected by hinges/links to the split hopper part
- Deck-house mounted directly above the engine room.
- Hopper and forebody are split as for normal split hopper vessels.
- One common engine room.
- Engine room can be manned during split for service and maintenance work.
- Direct inner access to engine room from deckhouse as for normal ships.
- Much less number of flexible cables and hoses between split and no-split parts.
- Construction can be shared between the advanced engine room/accommodation part at one yard and the hopper parts at another yard.